Transferring Prearrangements

site image

Question: Can I transfer my prearranged funeral contract to the Hile Funeral Homes? 

Yes. Pennsylvania state law requires that money held in all prearranged funeral contracts be placed in escrow by an organization licensed by the state to do so. In Pennsylvania, state law requires these contracts to be held in an insurance contract or trust fund. We encourage anyone that is considering this type of change to be proactive and not delay. Simply call us and schedule an appointment - there will be no cost to you. Usually in a few minutes and the signing of a few simple forms, the task is done. You will have peace of mind knowing you have made a wise decision.

Question: How do I transfer my prearranged funeral contract to Hile Funeral Homes? 

Simply gather the prearranged contract documents you have in your possession when you meet with our staff, or mail a copy of the documents to us. If you have questions regarding the transfer of your pre arrangements or any other questions, please call us at home close to you or you may fill out the information box to the right.

To be contacted about transferring your prearrangements or to ask a question, please complete the form below.

Transferring Prearrangements Form

© 2024 Hile Funeral Homes. All Rights Reserved. Funeral Home website by CFS & TA | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Accessibility